Archive for category Release
Yup it’s finally here, the long awaited ( … ) version 1.2.0 of Tales of Pocoro :
–HD mode : if you have a tablet, you’ll enjoy graphics with no upscaling
–New user interface
-Added teleport animation
-Added the possibitily to remove the arrows around the character ( Thanks to Jordan )
-Corrected duplicate levels ( Thanks to Cordell)
-Corrected issue on random level engine
It has been a really hard work to create the HD mode and to create the new UI. I hope you’ll like it.
Here’s a screenshot of what the HD mode looks like on a Motorola Xoom :
This demo let the player discover the 10 first level of Easy and Normal difficulty.
I put advertising on it to gather enough to advertise Tales of Pocoro afterwards.
I’m not really fond of this idea, but sometimes you have to put feelings away.
Hope it’ll work !
- You can now swipe to make your character move.
- Double tap screen to enter in “Camera mode” to move around while swiping. Double-tap again to return to your character.
- And you can still use the keyboard or the trackball for this.
- See help for more information.
- Better orientation change handling.
- Italian translation ( Thanks to Lupuss )
- Corrected background gfx glitches
- UI remembers your current difficulty when restarting
- Music and SFX balancing
- Volumes keys no longer open start menu
- Corrected some bugs